Beyond their leaking of highly classified information, the media are a real threat to security because they flat-out know:
• Public employee unions have decimated the finances of an expanding number of cities, counties and states.
• Poverty is rising, unemployment is accelerating, median household incomes have fallen and Obama has created a debt poison-pill that will cripple our economic future.
• Teacher unions are destroying the futures of poor and at-risk children, but the media look the other way to protect one of the largest special interests of the Democrat Party.
• Obama has no foreign policy, and his ineptitude, along with that of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was exposed with the planned terrorist killings of U.S. diplomats in Libya — murders the president dismissed as “bumps in the road.”
Yet the media choose to attack Romney for rightfully calling on the president and Clinton to stop their campaign of appeasement and apology.
• “Green” initiatives such as Solyndra are paybacks to major donors, outright frauds or alternative energy “solutions” with one real purpose: to give liberals false talking-points while sucking hundreds of billions more out of taxpayers’ bank accounts.
The list goes on, but suffice it to say a case can be made that the mainstream media represent a clear and present danger to our well-being.
They also represent a clear and present danger to Gov. Romney’s chances for election.
Even in the age of the Internet, blogs, cable shows and alternative news, I maintain that upwards of 80% of Americans still get 80% of their “news” from the left-leaning mainstream media.
via Mainstream Media: Biggest Threat To National Security – Investors.com.