Tags

, , ,


The family of a teenager who died from inhaling helium at a party have said their daughter only used it because of ‘peer pressure.’

Ashley Long, 14, died from after suffering an embolism from the pressurized tank depriving her brain of oxygen.

The craze of inhaling helium is a party trick spreading across the U.S, with users getting a comical high-pitched voice after inhalation, although it does not hold any ‘high’ effect.

via Ashley Long, 14, dies in horrific accident after inhaling helium at party | Mail Online.

A nightmare of nightmares I would wish on no one.

Advertisements