Someone is hiding something! Time to cough it up that nasty phlegm for all to see. In case you missed the comment section for the article, I’ve included this one gem:
“I voted for Obama to prove I was not a racist. Now I wonder who I can vote for to prove I am not an idiot.”…unknown
“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist Professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.”…Marxist Obamba
“When classmates in college asked me just what a community organizer did, I couldn’t answer them directly. Instead ,I’d pronounce the need for change.”…Obamba
“I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped,and booze;maybe a little blow when you could afford it.”…Obamba
NO MORE OBAMALONY!!
– Lowest consecutive GDP quarters than anytime in our history
– Unemployment has nearly doubled
– More workers fall out of the labor force than anytime in our history
– Minority unemployment is highest in 30+ years
– Young worker unemployment highest since tracked in the 1950’s
– Unemployment over 8% for 41 months, never has happened in our history
– 38% increase in Americans living at or below poverty, more than anytime in our history
– 36% increase in homelessness
– 13% more Americans WITHOUT healthcare today than 4 years ago
– 50% increase in debt
– 4.5x more people on foodstamps
– 3x more people on welfare than anytime in our history
– In 3 wars instead of 2 and about to be a 4th with Syria
– Gitmo still open
– More companies have filed bankruptcy than anytime in our history
– 25% increase in home foreclosures
– Under Obamacare women can only get pap smears every 4 years instead of annually
– Under obamacare mamograms every 3 years instead of annually
– The real war on women
On Joe Soptic:
1. The steel plant was already on the skids BEFORE Bain tried to save it.
2. Cheap imports from Asia led to the closure of that plant.
3. By closing THAT plant, Bain SAVED jobs at their OTHER steel facilities.
4. Fast-forward 5 YEARS later: Soptic had declined insurance for his wife at his janitorial job. Mrs. Soptic had insurance of her own.
5. NO insurance could have spared her from terminal lung cancer within 22 days from diagnosis. She thought she only had pneumonia.
Now ya know the truth, something the dim-witted wet-panty libs can’t handle.