A discerning citizen will agree that Mitt Romney won the second debate. Even when a Republican is surrounded by a hostile and biased crowd, they win because they have ideas rather than spin and rhetoric. Mr. Obama had more energy this second round, but no record to stand on throughout the debate. Romney did his job and exposed all the embarrassing flaws that defined Obama’s presidency–the 5 trillion deficit being the most damning consequence of careless and reckless leadership. People who think, pay attention to facts, and simply look around and see how things are in the country will certainly make the right choice. Mitt Romney is the simple and clear choice for our country.
We should fire Mr. Obama for his lousy record, his failed policies, and his blatant dishonesty. People had placed their expectations rather high for a man whose forte is community organizing. Well, at least Barry can point to two great works of fiction that he wrote. Oh, I forgot about that Nobel prize he worked so hard to earn. Excuse me while a gag!
Regarding the debate, I’m in the same corner with Dick Morris:
But the key reason for the Romney win was substantive:
1. Romney made very clear the case against Obamas economic record and Obamas rebuttal about 5 million jobs was pathetic.
2. Romney injected the China issue, big time, and tapped into a strong public sentiment on the issue.
3. Romney made the effective case that Obama is anti-oil, coal, and gas and that this has doubled gas prices.
4. Romney was very effective in differentiating himself from Bush-43 and in establishing that, unlike the GOP of the past, he was for small businesses not big businesses.
5. Romney rebutted the attacks on him over Chinese investments.
6. Romney explained his tax plan well and to everyones satisfaction.
7. Obama erred in trying to make us believe that he always felt Libya was a terror attack. We all heard him blame the movie.
Obama scored points over the 47% statement by Romney, immigration, and by his response to the accusation that he went to Vegas after the murder of the Ambassador.But this debate goes to Romney. It seals his momentum and will lead to a big win.